For the abstract submission you are kindly asked to use the Word Template. Abstract page must not be longer than 1 page, including graphs or pictures. Please submit your abstract on or before January 15, 2017 as Word (or RTF) and PDF file via email to info∂modval14.kit.edu .
For easier allocation of your contribution we ask you to provide us with some additional information:
- Presenting author
- Contribution: oral or poster presentation
- Application areas:
- Polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cells and elec-trolysers (PEFC/PEEC)
- Solid oxide fuel cells and electrolysers (SOFC/SOEC)
- Lithium-ion and post-lithium-ion batteries (LIB)
- System technology
- Quantum chemistry and elementary kinetics
- Electrode and cell level transport modelling
- Stack and system level modelling
- System dynamics and control approaches
- Model reduction and upscaling techniques
- Parallel computing and supercomputing
- In operando characterization methods
- Model experiments to determine parameters
- Imaging techniques and tomography
The authors will be notified about the final program on February 1, 2017. Registration deadline is February 15, 2017. Online registration is possible via the symposium website at www.modval14.kit.edu.
Posters will be displayed throughout the symposium and presented in a dedicated poster session. The poster size is format A0: 119 cm x 84 cm (height x width)
Please note, by submitting your abstract for participation in the conference, you agree to its publication in the book of abstracts.